Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stash Management Day


Okay, Mom decided she needed to mow the lawn instead of going out East. Oh well, R got a wild hair that he was going to organize his music room, so needless to say, I am organizing my stash today. I have got to figure out what to keep it in that I can a. see it, b. get to it and c. move it out of the way when I need to. Here's a picture of it at the moment. I was keeping things in the bags, but it's just not working. The plastic thingie is okay, but the fabric doesn't all fit and it's hard to get out of the way...I think a trip to Walmart is in order.

I also found out last night that I can't post to fan story. I upgraded my membership for some exhorbitant fee and now find that although I can review things, I cannot post any writing unless I pay another fee. What a friggin' ripoff.

1 comment:

Ysabeau said...

Most of my stash, fq's and under three yard pieces, are tucked into an old dresser, folded so I can see an edge, and grouped by color or fabric type like batik, and the top has a piece of glass on it which is useful, too. I do have pieces in plastic, but it's not satisfactory, and I usually have only small pieces and "in progress" small UFO's in them. B*B, Ysabeau