Friday, May 26, 2006

Not such a good day

Okay, I finally found a 7 drawer plastic thingie on wheels for my stash. It works for everything but the *really* big pieces (3 yards & above). I put those in a bottom drawer of my dresser. Hopefully I won't forget about them.

I ordered a Stack and Whack book today off ebay. It looks really interesting and I like the kaleidescope effect. I even decided to redo my web site. Unfortunately, it looks like my registration expired during my depression and someone else took the .com. I don't know, maybe I'll spring for seasonsoflight.net.

As I was surfing around for some presentation ideas, I ran across a memorial page for a baby. Go figure -- sigh. Needless to say, I sat and cried for a good half hour. I'm starting to worry if this is normal or not. I'm not jumping off any bridges, but there are just some things that set me off on these uncontrollable crying jags. Not so often anymore, but often enough.

Good thing the Tart is coming by tomorrow. I need a "fix". I miss having her on Friday afternoons. Maybe it's time for a sleepover.

Anyway, maybe I'll try to work on the new project--Pinwheel preemie quilt. I should also start the potato salad for tomorrow. I am *not* excited.

1 comment:

Ysabeau said...

Time will soften the pain, but sometimes it still hits me fresh after 27 years. You are not handling this any different from any other healthy person, and you are acknowledging the situation not hiding from it, so it has a chance to heal. Sending a big hug to use when you need it, and don't worry about how you are feeling, it sounds really healthy to me. Just IMHO.

Oh, and of course you can link my site if you want. I don't know how to do it, but go ahead. B*B Ysabeau