Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dragon Sighting



Okay, so I've had this dragon pattern for about 3 years now and couldn't figure out what to do with it. It's from the "Great Book of Dragon Patterns". Well, the other day Roger mentioned that he needed some more sound-proofing for the music room -- what else could I do but volunteer to make a wall-hanging? Here's a copy of the first draft of the dragon, it's going to be 40 x 40...I *might* make a border, but I'm not sure yet. I have to see what this center looks like when it's done. I'm considering tracing it onto tulle to give myself a better base and then put the whole dragon onto the background fabric...Right now, I'm dealing with color and breaking this down into smaller pieces...

Anyway, here it is...

1 comment:

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Thats an awesome drawing/design and I can't wait to see how the finished project turns out.