Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Table Runner Design


Here's the new table runner design. NOt a great picture because here it's still not finished. This was taken when I was matching each side to make it reversible. I'm trying to figure out how to quilt it because I want fairly invisible quilting on each side. I have a red variegated that looks really nice on the red side, which will be my "everyday" side for most seasons, but I haven't found anything for the gold side, which will be my harvest holidays side. The gold variegated that I have just looked...poopy (for lack of a better word) and I picked it out.


Any and all suggestions from my friends out there (quilting and otherwise) would be most appreciated. Although I'm putting the pattern out on my ebay site, with a variety of different fabrics, I can't really do it until I have a finished product.


:)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

how about cream...that gives it that old time look, even though it shows

Anonymous said...

People should read this.