Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Update


We finally got finished cleaning up from Thanksgiving today. I think everyone had a good time, hopefully, at least. Mom and I went out to the outlets today and I bought a very nice set of snowflake cookie cutters at Williams Sonoma. They were $5.00 for the set and they're a really nice size.

Then Mom taught me how to match plaids. We pinned and cut the Tart's "Festivus" dress and after Mom left for home, I put it together. I haven't sewn a garment in such a long time, it was a real learning experience again... It still needs to be hemmed, but the Tart is sick. Hopefully tomorrow...

I put a binding on the Teddy quilt, but I'm in no mood to hand sew. Of all things, my *right* shoulder is hurting (it's the left I broke) Right now I'm putting together another crib quilt -- one of the ladies on QC is helping me to figure out the triangles -- we all know I stink at math.

Anyway, here's the pic of the Tart's dress...

No comments: