Saturday, November 04, 2006

Little bit of an Update

Okay, it was quite rightfully brought to my attention that I haven't updated my blog in quite awhile. Life has just been so crazy lately that I don't feel like I've had time to breathe.

Let's see, so much has happened since my last post--I got a promotion at work and am now doing basically two jobs. It's taking a bit of time to get my feet under me, but it will happen. I have to get back into the habit of supervising someone and I haven't had to do that in quite awhile.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of work at home and trying to pull together the quilt business. We're doing a Christmas fair next weekend and I'm trying to get some stuff together. As soon as I have finished products, I'll post them up. Probably tomorrow -- everything is just waiting for that final finishing. It's the part I actually hate the most.

Halloween was a lot of fun when Lindsay finally came over to do trick or treat, but it was kind of a crappy day overall. An odd thing that happened is that a catalog came in that we've never gotten before and it had what I think is a perfect permanent urn for Beren. Roger is still thinking about it, but I love it. Odd that the day to honor the beloved dead and finally I found an urn. It's been tough because the ashes are only about 1/2 a cup. Right now, there in a sealed box with a beautiful pentacle on it, but that was always only supposed to be temporary...

Anyway, I'll get back soon to the blog habit. :)

No comments: