Saturday, May 20, 2006

First Post - Katie's quilt done!!!!


This is the first post I've had the chance to do, only because I'm waiting for the outfit that I'm wearing to Katie's birthday party to dry...I've been piecing and quilting like a fiend. Somehow, it always seemed as though I had more time to finish this than I actually did. I finally pulled it out of the washing machine at 3 am and got up again at 7 to clip all of the threads. I hope I got them all. I'm exhausted, but at least having Cat in the car will make the trip to CT go that much faster. Also, if I totally fall out, I can always ask Cat to drive.

Buzzer just went off on the dryer -- gotta shower, hit K-Mart for a bubble bucket for Timmy and a gift bag and don't forget to wake up Roger...

See you soon! Here's a copy of the quilt and the detail.

1 comment:

Ysabeau said...

I think your quilt looks outstanding! I'm sure it will be enjoyed and appreciated for many years to come. B*B, Ysabeau