Friday, June 22, 2007

The Fur Kids

Okay, I haven't posted in quite awhile. There have been things going on in my family that have prevented me from being able to be civil in print. Since I was so enraged at what will thankfully be a former family member (can't come soon enough, if you ask me!), I didn't post here. Well, pbbbbbbbttt to that. May Ma'at visit upon her everything she so richly deserves, and that's all I'm going to say -- at least for now.

Someone requested that I post some photos of my fur kids...Here you go:


Marlboro


Moraine



Doc


Maverick



Grady


Hunter



















3 comments:

Sharon said...

AWWWW...what an adorable family of fur kids. Marlboro looks just like my old horse LADY. She had the same sweet eyes. I take it Marlboro would not be happy with me saying "he" (???) looks like a filly.
SNAP

Sherri said...

Doc is MY kind of kitty!
Jealous of Marl too! :) hugs hugs hugs, me...you know....DingyBat!!!

Sherri said...

You DO know you should post more than once a month though, right?
:D
hugs!
DingyBrat