Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Flipping Mad

I am so flipping mad I just had to share -- I belong to an on-line group that is, for the most part, very nice. NO politics and no religion. Sounds perfect -- like I don't have to worry about the inevitable witch questions or people trying to convert me.

There was a post, though, concerning immigrants. Those of you who know me, know how I feel about it. Hot button is an understatement. I kept my mouth shut for post #1, #2 and now there is #3. I'm about ready to start the rant about this country being built on the backs of immigrants, both documented and undocumented as well as the facts that our founding fathers who landed on Plymouth Rock were certainly not invited by the natives who already lived here.

I think I'm going to explode...

1 comment:

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Charl I am really sorry about the comments made onthe group, I feel it was more thru ignorance (which is no excuse) then political comments. I know the group owner and mods do their best to promote tolerance and understanding and I apologise for those who have offended you.