Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Tart is 3

Hard to believe, but the Tart is three today. It seems like yesterday that holding her in the hospital made me realize, in all my grief for Beren, that I still like babies. Having her around has been such a blessing and at times, has saved my sanity. Thank goodness momma Cat understands and cuts me slack when I feel the "need" to kidnap her for some Aunt Chuckie therapy.

She was absolutely adorable tonight in her little princess tiara. She was in 7th Heaven that she had a Jack Skelington cake and got a Jack pillow from Aunt Kristen. Roger and I were both miserable with this cold/bronchitis thingie so we left basically right after the cake.

I'm going back to work now on the quilt top I started yesterday. I think I can finish up most of the blocks today. I should probably do work, but I'm really not up for it enough -- I'm afraid that because of the cold medication I'll make some mistake that I can't fix easily. At least with the quilt there's always the seam ripper!!!!

Anyway, Happy New Year to all. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post tomorrow.

No comments: